Monday, September 7, 2015

Who am I?


                                                        


This is me. So excited about my new hairstyle.
      














   Two of my favorite people. My sister-in-law Nikki and my brother Ryan.Can't wait for their I do's.




My sister Dominique. Loves to take photos of herself.








                                                  
My niece Lanyia and my nephew Jarell on their first day of school. They attend school in New Bedford Massachusetts. One of my favorite places to visit whenever I can.
                                            


My older sister Alexandria. A recent Alumni from RIC.




                                             My beautiful and eccentric niece. Not only is she beautiful like her little brother and sister. She is also a thoughtful, honest person with a big heart to match.






No comments:

Post a Comment